2005 Sep 05 20:17

Re: [vox] [fwd] Call for Help: Katrina Public Web Stations Project

Re: [vox] [fwd] Call for Help: Katrina Public Web Stations Project

okay i have corrected the tracker and you can find the tracker location at my blog listed below, or direct at http://bullring.dnsdojo.com:6969/

let me know if you have problems.

Richard Burkhart wrote:
bullring@gmail.com wrote:

Try this link.  the tracker is listed here.  let me know if it works.

http://bullring23.blogspot.com/

... nope ... didn't work.  Yahoo said "the requested URL is not on this server." (or something like that).