2005 Sep 03 18:41

Re: [vox] [fwd] Call for Help: Katrina Public Web Stations Project

Re: [vox] [fwd] Call for Help: Katrina Public Web Stations Project

is there anyone that can host a 37.7kb tracker file for people to download? please email me off list if you can and i will send you the file.

Richard Burkhart wrote:
bullring@gmail.com wrote:

Try this link.  the tracker is listed here.  let me know if it works.

http://bullring23.blogspot.com/

... nope ... didn't work.  Yahoo said "the requested URL is not on this server." (or something like that).