2005 Sep 03 14:29

Re: [vox] [fwd] Call for Help: Katrina Public Web Stations Project

Re: [vox] [fwd] Call for Help: Katrina Public Web Stations Project

Bill Kendrick wrote:

In case you haven't seen this on DesktopLinux.com or Slashdot.org,
Steve Hargadon (who recently spoke about K12LTSP thin clients at SVLUG)
is putting together a project to get public internet kiosks setup for
victims of Katrina.

Please feel free to pass this along to LUGs or other ORGs that you think
can help with this project. The ISO is out, to feel free to seed it
on BitTorrent, too!

Thanks!

-bill!

Has anyone seeded the public webstation ISO yet?
I'm still new to BT ... and haven't quite figured out why bittorrent file maker is frozen in one spot while trying to make the .torrent file. (Never mind wondering if I've made it correctly or not.) If someone's already started the process -- I'll call laziness and just join in with that herd.

Because what's a Saturday for if not for procrastinating ...