2005 Sep 02 15:53

Re: [vox] Wildfire Idea to Help Katrina Victims

Re: [vox] Wildfire Idea to Help Katrina Victims

It's up on the web on several sites.  See the links on www.publicwebstations.com.  Do your thing!

On 9/2/05, bullring@gmail.com <bullring@gmail.com> wrote:
no problem, when you have it ready just send it on over.  I also have a Pentium 1 pc with monitor keyboard and mouse i can donate as well if it is needed.

--
Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct