2005 Sep 01 22:50

Re: [vox] Wildfire Idea to Help Katrina Victims

Re: [vox] Wildfire Idea to Help Katrina Victims

i would be willing to help seed a Bittorrent of the kiosk .iso if that might help.

Joshua

Steve Hargadon wrote:
Bill:

How hard is it to get an .iso file put up on some kind of mirrored
sites?  Can you point me toward some resource in this area.  I'm
afraid if we post the kiosk .iso we'll be unprepared for the
onslaught.

Steve