2005 Sep 01 07:24

Re: [vox] Switching from Microsoft to Linux

Re: [vox] Switching from Microsoft to Linux

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 09:04:19PM -0700, bullring@gmail.com wrote:

I wish i could, unfortunately my company has become corporate and they
decided to switch everything from Linux to Microsoft.

OOC, any particular reason _why_?

the only explanation we have gotten is that it would ease the integration of the East and west coast business systems.  the East coast Runs on Microsoft Exchange Server and that is where the new corporate it director is as well.  they have even phased out the Linux thin clients and now order all of their systems from Dell.

Joshua