2005 Aug 31 09:06

[vox] Flyers around UCD campus

I'm not sure when school starts at UCD, but it might be nice to get
some flyers up for our next meeting (Sept. 19th, "ColdFusion 7 on Linux").

There's this auto-generated one:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/autoflyer.php

(If anyone else would like to produce something nicer-looking
which I can put up as a PDF, feel free!)

Can folks print some copies and post them around campus for us!?
Thanks!!!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/