2005 Aug 30 11:20

[vox] Demo, Software Freedom Day (Sep 10)

[vox] Demo, Software Freedom Day (Sep 10)

LUGOD plans to hold a Demo at the Farmers Market on Software Freedom Day (Sep 10). This is a wonderful outreach opportunity for LUGOD, Linux, and free software.

For this event to be successful, we need your help! An hour of your time making handout CDs or an hour staffing the booth will be very helpful. Please post to the vox-outreach list or email me offlist (root@lugod.org) to let me know what you are able to do.

Jonathan