2005 Aug 23 23:50

[vox] Looking for writers, re: Oracle and Linux

[vox] Looking for writers, re: Oracle and Linux

I was recently hired[*] by Oracle to act as the Linux acquisitions editor
for their Oracle Technology Network website ( http://otn.oracle.com/ )

(For those who don't remember, OTN came to speak at LUGOD a few times,
and has helped sponsor the Linux anniversary picnic in Sunnyvale for
the past few years.)

I'm starting to dig around the 'net to try and find some interesting
Linux- and Oracle-related topics that people could write about, but in
the meantime I thought I'd also give my LUG friends an opportunity to
suggest something.

If you've done something interesting with Linux (or other Open Source)
together with Oracle, and would like to write an article, please email me
off-list.  OTN's looking for technical articles and howtos in the ~3000-word
range, and pays pretty well for them, from what I can tell!

Thanks!

-bill!
nbs@sonic.net

[*] As a moonlighting job. Don't worry, I'm still writing cellphone games! ;)