2005 Aug 22 10:22

[vox] [fwd] [RoseLUG] Meeting Reminder: Monday,August 29th - Encrypted Filesystems

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford -----

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:33:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Telford
Subject: [roselug] Meeting Reminder: Monday, August 29th -  Encrypted Filesystems
To: RoseLUG <roselug@rosevillelug.org>

The Roseville Linux Users Group will be holding a meeting on:
	Monday, August 29th 6:30p-9p

The topic will be "using device mapper to set up an encrypted file system"
presented by Richard Harke.

Please see our website for more details including directions and a map to
the meeting location:  http://roselug.org/

 Paul.

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com