2005 Jul 30 17:42

[vox] Google toolbar for Konqueror

I hadn't noticed until I saw it on KDE-Apps.org yesterday, but someone's
been working on a rather nice implementation of a 'Google Toolbar'
for KDE's Konqueror browser.

I liked it so much (and was so shocked by the lack of website or other
info, beyond a SourceForge page) that I whipped up some screenshots and
an overview of its major features.

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/bill/misc/konq-google-toolbar/

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th