2005 Jul 20 11:37

[vox] How to volunteer for Picn*x14

Apparently there's been some confusion as to how one participates in
volunteering for this year's Linux anniversary picnic & BBQ
("Picn*14", Sunday August 14th in Sunnyvale: http://www.linuxpicnic.org/ )

Well, it's easy to sign up as a volunteer, if you're interested.

Apparently there's been some confusion as to how one participates in
volunteering for this year's Linux anniversary picnic & BBQ
("Picn*14", Sunday August 14th in Sunnyvale: http://www.linuxpicnic.org/ )

Well, it's easy to sign up as a volunteer, if you're interested.
Simply fill out the form on this page:

  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/volunteer/

If you're interested in access to the volunteer coordination wiki,
please make a note in the "Comments" field, and we'll send you the URL.

Additionally, we have a mailing list that volunteers, organizers and
coordinators are encouraged to sign up for:

I hope that helps!

PS - to those of you simply interested in _attending_ the picnic, be sure
to RSVP!

  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/rsvp/

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th