2005 Jul 19 15:19

Re: [vox] [OT] LED arcade game resembling "Braid" screensaver

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 01:55:05PM -0700, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
> I had a couple of LCD-based games when I was a kid. My favorite was a
> battery-operated PacMan game; but I also remember some baseball game.

There are new LCD games available these days, as a kind of retro thing,
I guess.  I believe there are also some remakes of old Nintendo
"game and watch" games (from before the Nintendo NES game console)
for Gameboy, or something.

And yeah, some of those games were pretty cool.

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th