2005 Jul 18 13:53

Re: [vox] iBuild LiveCD generator

>  http://ibuild.livecd.net/

I'm really interested in what you are able to do with this.  We tried
doing this a few months ago, but ran into some bumps in the road, and
the guy driving the project is a grad student in europe and we could
never get the help we needed...  But we aren't super-technical here!

Steve
--
Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct