2005 Jul 20 23:09

DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to SACMAIL03/SVR/CALTRANS/CAGOVmail.box; Server error: I/O data error

DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to SACMAIL03/SVR/CALTRANS/CAGOVmail.box; Server error: I/O data error

Your message

  Subject: Fwd: Re: [vox] Help disassembling a laptop?

was not delivered to:

  robert.white@dot.ca.gov

because:

  Error transferring to SACMAIL03/SVR/CALTRANS/CAGOV mail.box; Server error: I/O data error

Reporting-MTA: dns;trmx002.dot.ca.gov

Final-Recipient: rfc822;robert.white@dot.ca.gov
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: x-Notes;CN=SACMAIL03/OU=SVR/OU=CALTRANS/O=CAGOV
Diagnostic-Code: X-Notes; Error transferring to SACMAIL03/SVR/CALTRANS/
 CAGOV mail.box; Server error: I/O data error

--- Begin Message ---
Mike posted from an address that isn't subscribed to vox, so I'm passing
this along for him.  (Mike, please post from a sub'd addr!)