January 6: Social gathering
2005 Jul 16 21:08

Fwd: Re: [vox] Time tracking software for Windows?

Luke apparently posted from a non-subscribed address, so I'm passing this
along for him.  (Luke, please post from a subscribed address, thanks! :^) )

Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:18:42 -0700
From: vox-bounces@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Auto-discard notification
To: vox-owner@lists.lugod.org

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 02:55:24 +0000 (UTC)
From: Luke Crawford <lsc@prgmr.com>
Subject: Re: [vox] Time tracking software for Windows?
To: rscrawford@mossroot.com,

I use Request Tracker (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/)

It makes it easy to slough my responsibilities off on other  people, as
sometimes it really is easier to pay someone else to do it.  RT also
makes it easy to figure out 'who dropped the ball'  which was a big
problem before,  because  when it comes to lazy and irresponsible, I'm
hard to compete with.

You'll need a unix server somewhere to run it.. but my next project for
prgmr.com is renting FreeBSD Jails, so I have those coming out of my ears.

The interface is through your favorite web browser, so it works fine on
any platform you care to use.

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th