2005 Jul 10 16:29

Re: [vox] Rant: the suckiness of http://www.sectoor.de/ and thier "tor blacklisting"

Here is an update. I sent an e-mail to complain to the address listed, and
I received an accusation that I did not read thier docs.

I told them I was running a mail server with a valid MX record and SPFv1
TXT records served by DNS for the mail service, and they told me
"I would like you to read it again." ... "We list tor nodes which offers
connections to ports like smtp or irc."

Nifty. I guess they think smtp is not mail.

What is worse? Running a mail server is enough to get blacklisted, because
I certainly do not run an irc server.

This can be taken two ways:
1) Running a mailserver is sufficient to be blacklisted
2) They can't tell the difference between "smtp" and "mail service" as
described to them.