2005 Jul 06 12:17

[vox] [fwd] African free software on show at world educationconference

----- Forwarded message from Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net> -----

Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 08:41:05 -0400
From: Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>
Subject: [school-discuss] African free software on show at world education conference

http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?id=501

----- End forwarded message -----

To quote:

  "African open source advocates will be putting their best foot forward
  next week when they showcase many of their open source education
  solutions at the World Conference on Computers in Education. WCCE,
  which is held every four years, will be held in Stellenbosch from 4 to
  7 July."

Neat! :^)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th