January 6: Social gathering
2005 Jun 30 23:13

[vox] [fwd] Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards final voting

[vox] [fwd] Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards final voting

----- Forwarded message from Navindra Umanee [from 'kde-promo' list] -----

The choices have been narrowed down according to the results from the
first round of voting.  <snip>
This is your chance for the final vote.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8272

Luis Villa explains why he thinks voting is important:

http://tieguy.org/blog/index.cgi/395.html

Cheers,
Navin.

----- End forwarded message -----