2005 Jun 07 07:37

[vox] Debian Sarge released!

Bill made this announcement yesterday.  I was wondering where this left me.

Am I now Etch?  The endings in my sources list are like this

"deb http://sluglug.ucsc.edu/debian/ testing main"

But I recently noticed that when Debian was shutting down there was an entry
on the screen like "Debian Linux 3.1."

And for the last two days I have not received any apt updates.

I want to remain in testing.  I do not want to be in stable.  So do I do
nothing?  Do I have to install Etch?

Thank you.

Bob