2005 Jun 03 16:57

[vox] Wiki talk at SacLUG next Thursday (June 9th)

[vox] Wiki talk at SacLUG next Thursday (June 9th)

For those who missed the Wiki topic at LUGOD recently, it looks like
there'll be a Wiki discussion at SacLUG next Thursday, June 9th.

7pm-9pm at ExitCertified:

  8950 Cal Center Drive, Suite 110, Bldg 1
  Sacramento, CA 95826

http://www.saclug.org/ for... umm... "more" information? :)
(Seems they recently Wiki'fied their site, so it's a little bare right now)

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://newbreedsoftware.com/