2005 Jun 02 11:14

[vox] First-Round Voting in Linux Journal 2005 Readers' ChoiceAwards

[vox] First-Round Voting in Linux Journal 2005 Readers' ChoiceAwards

First-Round Voting in 2005 Readers' Choice Awards
http://linuxjournal.com/article/8266

  ... Finally, this is the last stage at which you can submit write-in
  votes. So if your favorite didn't make it to the official ballot,
  here's one last chance to vote for it anyway. The final ballot will be
  announced on June 30.

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://newbreedsoftware.com/