2005 Jun 05 23:24

Re: [vox] Buying MP3s online

Adam Carlson wrote:
allofmymp3.com is about the most advanced online music store I've seen with everything with a pricing scheme that I think is awesome(you pick whatever codec you want and pay a flat fee for the bandwidth. If you want a cd ripped in flac or 256 kbps ogg you can get it, it will just cost you extra to download the larger files)......unfortunately rumor has it that it is run by the russian mob and that the actual copyright holders won't get a dime.
So, it's like the RIAA, only with a better pricing scheme?

--
Don Werve (Unix Sys Admin) | Email: donw AT agentsix DOT net

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it.  Action
has magic, grace and power in it." -- Goethe