2005 Jun 01 08:11

Re: [vox] Buying MP3s online

Ken Bloom wrote:
> Anyone know ways to buy music online if you're using Linux?
>
> I've come across 2 possibilities.
>
> <iTunes and allofmymp3.com>
>
> Any others?

While it isn't a clearing house like iTunes that will have any song you can
think of, Magnatune is worth mentioning: http://www.magnatune.com. They are a
record label that allows you to buy their artists in any format. Or, you can
just play the stream they provide for free.

-Bryan

--
Bryan Richter
UCDTT President