2005 May 31 23:48

[vox] Buying MP3s online

Anyone know ways to buy music online if you're using Linux?

I've come across 2 possibilities.

The first is pymusique which can access the iTunes store from Linux,
but I haven't gotten it to work yet. When I try to register, I get an
error message telling me to try again later.

The second is http://www.allofmp3.com/ which seems to have a very good
selection and seems to be very sane, letting you preview music and
browse their catalog without having to register on the site.

Any others?

--Ken Bloom