2005 May 24 19:00

[vox] Picnix14 volunteer coordinator(s) needed!

[vox] Picnix14 volunteer coordinator(s) needed!

If anyone out here feels like helping to coordinate this year's
Linux anniversay picnic (Picnix14: http://www.linuxpicnic.org/),
please step forward!

Coordinator's responsibilities would include, simply, coordinating
the other volunteers in their efforts to put together the show!

The volunteers can be roughly divided into the following groups, I think:

  * Website maintainers & PR people
  * Food buyers & transporters
  * Cooks
  * Set-up & break-down folks
  * First-aid & communication folks

If you're interested in helping to do this this year (or are interested
in any of the other volunteering possibilities and planning of the event),
please sign up on the LinuxPicnic mailing list and introduce yourself!

Thanks,

-bill!
Picnix14's unofficial prodder, poker and nudger ;^)
http://www.linuxpicnic.org/