2005 May 17 13:50

[vox] Slackbook project released

Saw this announcement over on my Slackware related mailing lists this morning and thought people might be interested:

A community based project has been working on an updated version of the introductionary book Slackware Linux Essentials, http://www.slackware.com/book/. The new book, http://www.slackbook.org, has now been offically released and is available on preorder from the Slackware store, http://store.slackware.com.