2005 May 13 16:55

[vox] [fwd] [roselug] May meeting: Spam filtering with SA/Exim

If you missed last night's SacLUG talk on Spam Filtering, it looks like
it's being presented again at RoseLUG on May 23rd.  Enjoy!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net> -----

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:17:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net>
Subject: [roselug] May meeting: Spam filtering with SA/Exim
To: RoseLUG <roselug@rosevillelug.org>

The Roseville Linux Users Group will be holding a meeting on:
  Monday May 23, 2005 from 6:30-9p

 * PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONE WEEK EARLIER THAN NORMAL *

The topic will be: Spam filtering with Spam Assassin/Exim presented by
Brian Lavender.

For more information, including directions and a map to our meeting
location please see the website: http://roselug.org/

 Paul.

--
Paul Telford | paul@droflet.net | www.droflet.net
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://newbreedsoftware.com/