2005 May 06 09:17

Re: [vox] [fwd] Re: Table needed for LUGOD @ WEF on Friday!

(Cc'd to vox-outreach, as well, since that's where planning is taking
place; sorry to those who get dups!)

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 08:18:51AM -0700, Robert greenlee wrote:
> I have 2 10x10 canopy's if needed.

That would be awesome.  Are you alright with them being left overnight
outside on campus at UC Davis (on Friday and Saturday nights)?

If so, can you deliver them to campus Friday some time before or during
the WEF event (it's from 12pm-6pm).

Or Jonathan and/or Rick, do you think either of you could pick them up
some time?

(I remember someone mentioned they have a room in Sproul they could let us
drop stuff off, so maybe you guys can split the delivery traffic into two
parts?)

Thanks Robert!