2005 May 04 10:49

[vox] Re: [vox-announce] Table needed for LUGOD @ WEF on Friday!

I have two 5' x 2.5' folding camp tables and 4 fabric folding chairs.

The camp tables are really light (so you can hike in with them if you need
to) so they are sort of flimsy and unstable. On the other hand they fit in
just about any cay trunk.

There are available (I live in Woodland) if people try to be nice to them.

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 10:16:15PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Apparently Mike Simons stayed home sick tonight, so was unable to
> deliver LUGOD's folding tables and chairs from Dublin for Jonathan to take
> to UC Davis on Friday to set up LUGOD's booth at the Whole Earth Festival.
> ( http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/ )
>
> If anyone has a folding table and chair they can lend LUGOD on Friday
> from just before 12pm until just after 6pm, please let us know ASAP!
> (Note: the event takes place outside.)
>
> Additionally, the weather doesn't look like it will be that great, so
> if anyone has a large umberella or other form of coverage, that would
> be appreciated, as well! :^)
>
> Thanks,
>
> -bill!
> pr@lugod.org

-

  Zachariah D. Johnson		Phone : 1-530-752-8801
  Systems Administrator		E-Mail: zjohnson@math.ucdavis.edu
  Mathematics			Office: 657 Kerr Hall
  UCDavis			WWW   : n/a