January 6: Social gathering
2005 May 04 02:08

[vox] Sarge is frozen!

"Sarge is now frozen!   Wheeeeeee!!!"

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00001.html

"Now to explain what, exactly, we mean by "freeze".  The base freeze
upload policy of uploading changes in through unstable if you can,
and testing-proposed-updates if you must, has worked well (or so is the
subjective opinion of the release team), so we plan to continue to "

They're shooting for a release date of May 30th.

bill@newbreedsoftware.com      Tonight's Forecast: Dark. Continued darkness
http://newbreedsoftware.com/   until widely scattered light in the morning.