2005 May 03 13:52

[vox] Tux vs Clippy float at Picnic Day!

[vox] Tux vs Clippy float at Picnic Day!

Wow, how did I not hear about this!?

  http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~csclub/PicnicDay2005/

The CS Club at UCD created a "Tux vs Clippy" float for this year's Picnic Day
(which was a couple of weekends ago).

bill@newbreedsoftware.com      Tonight's Forecast: Dark. Continued darkness
http://newbreedsoftware.com/   until widely scattered light in the morning.