January 6: Social gathering
2005 May 02 06:25

Re: [vox] Grandma's Distro

on Sun, May 01, 2005 at 08:12:34PM -0700, Richard Crawford (rscrawford@mossroot.com) wrote:
> On Sunday 01 May 2005 19:30, Ken Herron wrote:
> > MacOSX?
>
> Well, assuming that cost is an issue.  I was assuming a low end computer.

The Mini's pretty darned affordable, and I'd have to say for an
end-user, Mac should probably get some consideration.  Though if you're
not familiar with admining it, I'd put a few strikes against it.

Peace.

    So don't deal with it.  Don't use software that uses it.
    - Jeff Waugh, offering preferred GNOME usability workaround.
       http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2004-January/008588.html