2005 Apr 26 00:23

[vox] new senate bill: no more free NOAA data

[vox] new senate bill: no more free NOAA data

Hi everyone,

just thought that i would pass on the news about a new bill in the senate, proposing to ban public NOAA weather data from being distributed on the net.

as seen here on slashdot:
http://politics.slashdot.org/politics/05/04/21/2058212.shtml? tid=103&tid=187&tid=98&tid=219

article:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/epaper/2005/04/21/ m1a_wx_0421.html