2005 Apr 21 21:29

Re: [vox] [OT] Microsoft ad - what does it mean?

On Thursday 21 April 2005 20:35, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> Um.  Not having seen a hell of a lot of TV for, um, six years, what is
> this line of humor?  I _am_ spending a fair bit of time with kids, which
> on balance, seems like a mix good for the soul.

Well as I'm sitting here tired and trying to get over a headache, I can't
remember any  specific commercial.  Generally it's an off-beat humor that I
do not find funny at all.  I think that the beer commercials are stupid.  But
I have read that the beer ads are based on the advertising people's reading
of skateboard magazines.  The Jack in the Box commercials have been described
as off-beat humor, and I do think they are funny.

Bob