2005 Apr 20 17:39

[vox] [OT] Josh Cohen died

I heard got the news, though it's over a month old.  Josh Cohen (who
was an active member of LUGOD way back in the beginning, before he
moved away from Davis) died in a plane crash in February.

http://www.thepresstribune.com/articles/2005/02/26/news/top_stories/03pilot.txt

http://darkstar.frop.org/pac-bell/

:^(