2005 Apr 14 11:22

[vox] Finding defunct Linksys hardware

Afternoon all,

I  have a slightly odd request. I'm looking to get my hands on a non
functional Linksys router (or similar). Ideally, I'm looking for a
BEFSR11 but anything with the same form factor would do in a pinch.
Basically, I want to gut it and replace the innards with a Soekris
NET4501 to run OpenBSD.

Basically, I like the size and shape of the Linksys (I have a few
other similar pieces and want to stack them all ) but I don't trust
the innards.

johnmc.
--
 http://johnmc.org | johnmc.org@gmail.com