2005 Apr 08 16:25

Re: [vox] Web-based community software for churches?

Re: [vox] Web-based community software for churches?

Richard Crawford wrote:
Awhile ago, someone (I don't remember whom, but I think it was Micah) asked about web-based community software solutions that would be appropriate for a church. Well, about six months ago our church set up a website, http://www.dixonumc.org, which for various reasons isn't working out anymore. I think the church is ready to consider a homegrown solution.
I vaguely remember something like this. I don't think I asked about it, but I think I responded. Unfortunately, I didn't actually do anything other than speculate as to what might be useful software: I don't have anything to suggest or point to. :-(

-Micah