2005 Apr 08 16:25

[vox] Web-based community software for churches?

[vox] Web-based community software for churches?

Awhile ago, someone (I don't remember whom, but I think it was Micah) asked
about web-based community software solutions that would be appropriate for a
church.  Well, about six months ago our church set up a website,
http://www.dixonumc.org, which for various reasons isn't working out anymore.
I think the church is ready to consider a homegrown solution.

So, whoever it was, what solution did you eventually come up with?  The main
thing is that our church has a lot of older folks who, while very
intelligent, are not very computer-savvy, so whatever I come up with has to
be painfully simple to use.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com