2005 Apr 07 11:48

Re: [vox] [fwd] Penguin Day [April 12th in Oakland]

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 10:45:46AM -0700, Steve Hargadon wrote:
> Just as an fyi, in this event they are trying to focus (partly) on
> computer refurbishers, so I am demonstrating Linux Thin Client using
> some old computers...  And I think they have me doing a workshop on it
> as well.

Cool.  Do let us know how it went!  I wish I could participate myself,
and encourage others out here to look into helping, if they can!

(I took the liberty of submitting the event to DesktopLinux.com;
there are probably a few other good sites to get it listed on, I just
don't have time to poke around :^/ )