2005 Apr 06 17:16

[vox] LUGOD calendar updated

I've just updated the events calendar on our site, add quite a few upcoming
user group meetings and other events:

  http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

A few ones that _I_ think of as notable:

  April 14 - Sacramento LUG meeting:
  "Encrypt and secure data on the fly with a loopback device."
  http://www.saclug.org/

  April 18 - LUGOD meeting.  (our next meeting)
  "DavisWiki."
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

  April 21 - Applied Math Seminar at UC Davis.
  "Interpreting the Data", with Rob Pike from Google.
  http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/research/seminars/?type=8

  May 10 - North Bay LUG meeting in Sebastopol.
  "Accessibility."
  http://www.nblug.org/

  June 7 - Applied Math Seminar at UC Davis.
  "How Can You Possibly Get a Patent on Division?",
  with Alan H. Karp of Hewlett-Packard Laboratories.
  http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/research/seminars/?type=8

Enjoy!