2005 Apr 04 14:08

Re: [vox] [fwd] Linux use drives innovation - Federal Computer Week

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 11:22:57AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> I recommend poking around on the site by clicking on the Magazine's image on the lower left navigation bar.

A direct URL, for those interested:

  http://www.fcw.com/article88487-04-04-05-Print

Articles on OSS inside include:

  Special report: Open source

    Opening doors to open source
    Migrating to Linux shouldn't involve major disruptions.

    Open wide
    Linux's appeal grows as applications flourish.

    Get ready for Firefox
    Open-source browser is trim, fast and stable.

    Wiki means fast
    Online collaborative sites open to everyone enable the sharing of ideas.

  Comment

    Editorial: Reviewing the case against open source
    Willis: Resistance is futile
    Adelstein: Linux use drives innovation

Enjoy!