2005 Apr 04 11:35

[vox] [fwd] Linux use drives innovation - Federal Computer Week

----- Forwarded message from Tom Adelstein -----

Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 11:41:59 -0500
From: Tom Adelstein
Subject: [school-discuss] Linux use drives innovation - Federal Computer Week

This week Federal Computer Week has dedicated its FOSE issue to open source (yes it's true). They even show penguins climbing the steps of the Capital building.

I recommend poking around on the site by clicking on the Magazine's image on the lower left navigation bar.

http://www.fcw.com/article88470-04-04-05-Print

----- End forwarded message -----