2005 Mar 31 22:23

[vox] [fwd] Somebody to market Wiki to my company?

Seen on vox-tech.  I'm not sure Kedar is subscribed to vox
(if you are, please shout!), so if you're interested in helping out,
contact him privately (or at least Cc him when you respond here on vox)

Thx!

----- Forwarded message from Kedar Soman <k.soman@comcast.net> -----

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:45:10 -0800
From: "Kedar Soman" <k.soman@comcast.net>
Subject: [vox-tech] Somebody to market Wiki to my company?
To: <vox-tech@lists.lugod.org>

Hello Folks,

I am looking for somebody to come to my company and give a presentation
about how Wiki and online discussion forums can help the company to
establish better communication. And if the top guys get convinced then
providing Wiki and forums set up (Which would probably involve set up Linux
/ Apache / Wiki and Forums scripts on a PC and throw it in intranet.)

So is this the right place to post this thing? If not where should I post
it? Any Linux businesses around?
If anybody interested, please email me,

Thanks in advance,

Kedar