2005 Mar 30 15:01

Re: [vox] Burning .iso images under Windows

Re: [vox] Burning .iso images under Windows

ISO Recorder Power Toy
http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

Marc Elliot Hall wrote:
My Dell Inspiron laptop has finally bitten the dust; as this was my
mobile Linux platform, I'm now attempting to install Debian Sarge on a
*new* laptop (Averatec 3150, for the curious). It came with Windows XP
Home preinstalled, and I'm using it to download the Debian sarge .iso
images under jigdo.
However, Windows XP's built-in CD burning utility is not capable of
burning a full .iso image as-is; it wants to burn it as a file, not a
disk image.

Having already paid the Windows tax for this device, I'm not interested
in spending more on disk-burning software. Does anyone have suggestions
for freely-available programs capable of burning .iso images to CD under
Windows?