2005 Mar 28 15:37

Re: [vox] My next little project

Richard S. Crawford wrote:
I know this is a Linux list, but I'm thinking that I would like to build a
router/firewall out of a computer running OpenBSD for my home network,
instead of using the Linksys router/firewall that I'm currently using.

Has anyone had any experience doing this?  I have some very basic
questions that I'd like to ask.
I've set up BSD firewalls before, and might even have my old rulesets laying around. The setup is, to be frank, much more straightforward than IPchains, and I honestly prefer it.

--
Don Werve (Unix Sys Admin) | Email: donw AT agentsix DOT net

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action
has magic, grace and power in it." -- Goethe