2005 Mar 24 19:50

[vox] On Demand Staffing for Information Technology Projects

[vox] On Demand Staffing for Information Technology Projects

Rent-A-Pro.com offers on demand staffing and service delivery for information technology projects. It is convenient for small businesses as well as individual developers to get temporary help, consulting service and outsourcing service from independent contractors around the world through our site.

We provide functions for posting project requirements, bidding for projects and rating between buyers and sellers. Buyers and sellers are protected from fraud by an escrow system and a dispute resolution system.

http://www.rent-a-pro.com/
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:=E7=AB=8B =E5=91=A8
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:=E5=91=A8;=E7=AB=8B
adr;quoted-printable:;;;;;;=E4=B8=AD=E5=9B=BD
email;internet:lionel2@enorth.com.cn
url:http://www.rent-a-pro.com/
version:2.1
end:vcard