January 6: Social gathering
2005 Mar 20 15:53

[vox] Unwanted Working Computer Equipment Available

[vox] Unwanted Working Computer Equipment Available

Hi All,

I have 2 fully functional low end PCs that I'd like to dispose of.

2 X Compaq Deskpro PII 266MHz, 64MB RAM, 4GB HDD, CD-Rom,Floppy,network card, sound card, PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse, power cord, no monitor.

FYI, I've installed RH 9, on one, and Debian 3.0 on the other, so all the bits are in deed working.

Can be collected anytime during next week from West Davis.

Regards

Ronald Bradford

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.