2005 Mar 18 09:56

[vox] Which Linux Distribution for HP6535

[vox] Which Linux Distribution for HP6535

I have an HP 6535 system (Intel Celeron 466Mhz, 64Meg memory, 8Gig HD) that I would like to make into a linux box to use in hacking a TIVO.  What Linux distribution should I install?  All suggestions appreciated.

John
Vacaville