2005 Mar 13 19:18

Re: [vox] [OT] Alternate Vehicle Advice

Well, as for the van Its still functional completely
and for driving around town its fine (im planning on
selling for around 1-2k.) Just on the freeway its like
14 mpg.

It needs replaced and my time target is about 6-9
months, so its not immediate but the longer I run with
it the more its costing me.

Honda Civic Hybrid Sedan is looking very tempting and
the lowest online price ive found so far is 11k so if
anyone is looking to sell one Im interested...

Keep suggestions coming. I drive about 200miles per
day so... Anything helps

Hans W. Uhlig
OE Technician
Staples Inc.